3TAAB is a fully registered LAND SURVEYING, management and coastal consultancy firm based in BARBADOS. Our organisation offers PROFESSIONAL SURVEYING SERVICES and specializes in both LAND and MARINE based surveying solutions with specific emphasis placed on spatial data collection and analysis to facilitate decision making.
Leica GS18T - The worlds fastest GNSS RTK Rover
Leica TS02 3" Total Stations
DJI Drones for Topographical Surveys and Aerial Reconnaissance
Leica Sprinter 150m Digital Levels
NEW PLOT PLANS
- UAS DRONE SURVEYS
3TAABs mission is to become the premiere choice for terrestrial and marine based survey data collection by transforming the ideas and needs of our clients into satisfying realities, simultaneously adhering to technical requirements and budget.
It is our goal to establish long-term working relationships with clients by demonstrating professionalism and dedication, and we maintain our valuable client relations with quality workmanship and integrity.
3TAAB will set the standard for quality and value as a dedicated firm committed to complete client satisfaction. Growth will be progressive but controlled to assure that continuous personal service is delivered to our clients. The 3TAAB name will be synonymous with quality and unparalleled service. Today, we are surveying the foundations of lasting structures which we envisage will enrich people’s lives and the communities of tomorrow.
Our team comprises of qualified professionals with over 50 years of combined local, regional and international experience in the fields of cadastral (Land) surveying, hydrographic (Coastal) surveying, climate change adaptation, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), land use planning, coastal management and environmental related spatial data collection.
3Taab Surveying COVID-19 Notice
3TAAB Surveying Co. Ltd. - Message to our valued clients Re. COVID-19, Barbados:
3TAAB Surveying Co. Ltd. as a responsible Land Surveying firm based in Barbados would like to provide our valuable clients with an update on what our dedicated team are doing to help combat this threat.
3TAAB Surveying has implemented additional measures, beyond our existing high standard of daily practices to ensure your safety, and the safety of our team.
• To promote practicing health and wellness within the 3TAAB family. Surveyors and field technicians have been asked to wear gloves and masks whenever in the field.
• Hand Sanitizer, soap and water are now placed in all field survey vehicles. Field crews are trained to wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds throughout the day.
• In dealing with the social distancing protocols:
1. 3TAAB Surveying Co. Ltd. has been set up to work remotely effective Wednesday 18th March, 2020 until further notice. Staff will not be required to come into the office.
2. We have made every effort to be more easily accessible to our valued clients during this time. Please take note of the different avenues available to reach us:
Office Number (246) 622-1406 (still active and operating).
WhatsApp Number (246) 233-1228 for calls, messages and virtual meetings.
Please feel free to contact us with your queries or updates.
3. Survey Field Crews will only be required to work on site on assigned field days and in keeping with stringent health and safety protocols.
We would like to thank our dedicated team for their support, flexibility and understanding, as they have made personal sacrifices, during such trying times to safely serve our valued customers.
Please be assured that we are monitoring this situation closely and will implement any new changes as necessary. Our top priority is to keep our team and valuable clients as safe as possible while continuing to provide the highest surveying standards and service.
Mohammad Rafik M.S. Nagdee, M.Sc. (UWI)
Licensed Land Surveyor.